Your Personal or Contact Information
- For each visitor to this website, our web server automatically recognises only the visitor’s domain name.
- No other information can be, or is, collected
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- In order for us to do this, you must email us
- There is no other way for us to identify your email address
- We collect and aggregate information on what pages visitor access or visit
- This information is anonymous
- We know if someone loads a webpage, but we do not know who
- The information we collect
- is used for internal review,
- is used to improve the content of our Web pages,
- is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes,
- is disclosed only when required by law or court order to do so,
- at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation,
- to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws
- or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our Website.
- With respect to cookies:
- We do not set any cookies.
- With respect to Ad Servers:
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Your information is not loaned, traded, given, or sold to anyone.
1st February 2016