Date: c. 1547-50?
Edward VI (1547-53), coinage in the name of Henry VIII, Threepence, (19mm, 0.99 g, 6h). Struck 1547-circa 1550. / . SCBC 6489. Good Fine, toned, ragged edge.
- Good Fine (gF)
- Posthumous old head of Henry VIII coinage, Bust of early London Tower style facing semi right
- HENRIC’ 8 D’ G’ AG’ ET FRA’ Z HIB’ REX
- Translates as “Henry 8 by the Grace of God King of England France and Ireland”
- Shield over long cross fourchée
- CIVITAS DVBLINI
- Translates as “City of Dublin”
- House of Tudor
- Edward VI (1547-53)