Ireland, Henry VIII (1509-47), Groat, first harp issue, with Katherine Howard (1540), 1.96g, m.m. crown, crowned coat-of-arms, rev. crowned harp between royal cypher h k (S.6474)
- Good Fine (GF)
- House of Tudor
- Henry VIII
- Katherine Howard
- Katherine Howard (c. 1523 – 13 February 1542)
- Queen of England from to as the fifth wife of King Henry VIII.
- She was 16 or 17 when she married Henry (then 49) on 28 July 1540, at Oatlands Palace, in Surrey, almost immediately after the annulment of his marriage to Anne of Cleves was arranged.
- Catherine was stripped of her title as queen within 16 months, in Nov 1541
- She was beheaded three months later, on the grounds of treason (for committing adultery while married to Henry)