Date: c. 1065 – 1095
Hiberno-Norse coinage, silver penny, Phase V coinage – Crude bust right, derivative of Edward the Confessor small flan type.
- Toned good very fine (gVF)
- Extremely RARE
- Crude bust right, derivative of Edward the Confessor
- Blundered and illegible legend around
- Bow cross, large pellets in angles
- Blundered and illegible legend around.
- Phase 5
- O’Brien Coin Guide: Anglo-Saxon Coins & Their Links to Ireland
- O’Brien Coin Guide: Who Introduced Anglo-Saxon Coins to Ireland and why ?
- O’Brien Coin Guide: Introduction to the Hiberno-Norse Coinages of the Late 10th & Early 11th C